Consulting — Installation — Commissioning
Who we are
Integrated Mill Systems (IMS) is a process automation solutions provider for the metals industry. Our staff has a broad range of expertise in a variety of metals processes. We provide open architecture designs, commissioned by the engineers who created them. Since our inception in the early 90s, our approach has been to fully understand the manufacturing processes and develop system architectures that best fit the application using standard products that seamlessly integrate with existing plant systems.
What we do
IMS focuses on the Metals Producing and Processing market and provides a wide range of equipment and services for both new and retrofit projects
- Hot Strip Roughing & Finishing Mills
- Cold Rolling (Single & Tandem) Mills
- Strip Processing Lines (Pickling, Galvanizing, Color Coating)
- Steel Processing Lines (Slitting, Cut-to-Length, Multi-Blanking, Inspection)
- Long Products
- Plate Mills
- Non ferrous Mills & Lines
- Flash Butt Welders
- Pipe mills & Pipe Carriage Cut-Off
- Coke Making, BOF
- Tension studies
- AGC, Drive regulator upgrades
- Level 2 Computer & Data Acquisition systems
- Onsite service, installation engineering
- Flash Butt Welders
- Service Center Systems
- Forging Press
IMS provides controller and drive combinations that meet maintenance and operating needs. We utilize readily available industrial products and open architecture designs.
- Programmable Logic Controllers: AB Logix, GE RXi, Siemens S7, Schneider
- Adjustable Speed Drives: Siemens, Rockwell Automation, ABB, GE
- HMI Software: CITECT SCADA, GE Proficy, Rockwell RSView, Wonderware, Siemens
What Separates IMS from the Rest?
- The development and extensive use of simulation code by IMS engineers facilitates through testing and provides an incredibly realistic environment during training
- Through exhaustive preparation, IMS ensures risk mitigation, and exceptional cost and schedule performance.
- By adhering to our execution principles IMS delivers vertical start-ups
- IMS makes use of Off the Shelf equipment for both complex and simple tasks.
- As a result of the above, IMS is able to provide systems that do not require ongoing system service contracts.